Revision as of 2016-11-20T20:44:42 by Kai
LT1 is the land training platform that the Core can be connected to in order to learn typical land vehicle maneuvering skills. It consists of
- RP5 tracked vehicle platform with 2 DC motors. It's basically the chassis of the Arexx RP6.
- 11.1 V lithium-polymer battery
- Arduino-based power and motor control circuitry
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic range sensor
The design of LT1 is open. The project files are available on GitHub. At the moment, there is only a FreeCAD model of the RP5.
- Structural design
- Electrical design
- Basic functional software
- Testing and debugging