Machine Learning is a collection of data-oriented software techniques in the field of Artificial Intelligence for optimizing the performance of intelligent systems.
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machines
- kernel trick
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- k Nearest Neighbors
- Reinforcement Learning
Deals with the question of which actions to choose based on the level of confidence of our prediction.
- Online Course Machine Learning, Andrew Ng, Coursera
- Lecture notes for related Stanford course CS229
- Online Course Intro To Machine Learning, Sebastian Thrun, Udacity
- Book Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Bishop
- Book Neural Networks and Learning Machines, Haykin
- Book Statistical Learning Theory, Vapnik