Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the branch of computer engineering that researches the development of autonomous and, eventually, self-aware intelligent systems. The level of intelligence that is being aimed for depends on the application, from being able to defeat human opponents in the game of chess to super-human general reasoning capabilities.
- Uninformed Search
- Heuristic Search
- Adversarial Search
Dealing With Uncertainty
- Bayes' Rule
- Bayesian Networks
- Hidden Markov Models (for discrete-valued variables)
- Kalman Filters (for continuous-valued variables)
- Decision Networks
- Markov Decision Processes (MDP, POMDP)
A collection of techniques used for shallow supervised learning from data with preselected features.
Computation neuroscience is a field of research that aims to reverse engineer the human brain and may eventually deliver the technology to create artificial systems with human-like intelligence.
- Book Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, Russel & Norvig, 3rd Edition, 2010
- Book Deep Learning, Goodfellow et al, 2016
- Book Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Nielsen, 2015
- Online Course Introduction To Artificial Intelligence, Norvig & Thrun, Udacity
- Online Course Knowledge-Based AI Cognitive Systems, Goel & Joyner, Udacity
- Online Course Computational Neuroscience, Coursera